Páginas

quinta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2015

Mais uma musica que me inspira...

Têm sido algumas, felizmente!!!

Enquanto está a ser preparado um post sobre mais um projeto que entretanto completamos, fica a música, que é sempre uma boa companhia...

Espero que gostem!

As partes da letra que mais me tocaram foram estas:

"You put the work in, don't worry about the praise, my love
Don't try to change the world, find something that you love
And do it every day
Do that for the rest of your life
And eventually, the world will change"

"(...) If it snows, go outside, build a jump, get some help
Get a sled, thrash the hill with your friends till it melts
Go to festivals, camp, fall in love and dance
You're only young once, my loved one, this is your chance
Take risks, cause life moves so fast
You're only young once, my loved one, this is your chance"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário